Concentrated Retinol Serum 1 target:
Helps to refine and improve the overall appearance of uneven texture and photo-aged skin. Concentrated Retinol Serum 1 may help to normalize the appearance of skin abnormalities and damage, and in promoting healthy-looking skin that looks truly reborn beautiful.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- Introduce Retinol by adding one drop to your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer every evening.
- Gradually increase the amount of Retinol while ensuring that your skin remains comfortable.
- Use 2-4 bottles before progressing to the next step of Retinol.
- Alternatively, apply Retinol to the entire face area or to the areas you would like to target before moisturizing with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer.
- These steps can eventually be followed morning and evening.
- Retinol 1: Retinol and Colostrum
30ml (1.01 fl oz) airless pump dispenser
How long does it last?
Seven (7) months unopened. Use within 10-12 weeks after opening. Please protect this product from light, heat and air. Store in a cool place. Do not decant.
We recommend trying Concentrated Retinol Serum 2 if you are a beginner.
First: Normalise for healthy skin with the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™
Then: Target with confidence Add on Focus Care Youth+ Range
Vitamin A is the normalising factor that helps to create healthy-looking and resilient skin. After the skin has been normalised through the use of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ found in the Youth EssentiA and Skin EssentiA Ranges, the skin condition can be addressed with specially formulated add-on products that target the visible signs of ageing. The add-on products are included in the Focus Care Youth+ Range that form part of the Focused Care segment in the Environ brand architecture.