This precision-crafted, medical-grade plastic, multifunctional home-use instrument optimizes the effects of Environ products on specific hard-to-reach areas such as the upper lip and eye area. A meticulously crafted small hand-held stamp needling instrument embedded with durable stainless steel micro-needles that protrude 0.1mm. The Environ Cosmetic Focus-CIT ® allows you to conveniently focus on specific and typically hard-to-reach areas, such as the upper lip and eye area.
Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products
- Restore skin tightness in the early stages of ageing
- Speed up the reduction of uneven skin tone and texture
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and scars
- Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling.
- Needle only once your skin is with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturizers.
- Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Avoid the application of sunscreen and/or foundation after rolling/needling.
How to use:
- Your skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A for a minimum of 3 weeks before you start needling.
- Start by using Environ Cosmetic Focus CIT twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse & tone your skin.
- Divide target areas into sections and pat firmly for 3-5 minutes, with mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- Rinse the roller with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with rubbing alcohol.
- Environ Cosmetic Focus CIT is designed to be used by one person only.
- Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged.
- Keep away from children.
- Rinse the instrument with warm water before & after use, and cleanse once a week with a rubbing alcohol solution.
What makes the Skin Tech+ Range so special?
- Pioneering Technology: Innovative Electro-Sonic DF and Micro-Needling Technology pioneered by Dr Des Fernandes.
- Medical-grade Quality: Meticulously crafted medical-grade precision at-home devices.
- The Route to the Best Result in the World: Through a powerful combination of at-home use and professional treatments.