HA Intensive Hydrating Serum target:
Helps to plump and smooth the appearance of dehydrated skin.
HA Intensive Hydrating Serum contains a high concentration of Hyaluronic acid (a known moisture magnet) and may help to leave the skin visibly smoother and plumper with more resilience.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- Prepare the areas you would like to treat with the Environ Cosmetic Focus-CIT™ or the Environ Cosmetic Roll-CIT®.
- Gently massage 1-2 pumps of the HA Intensive Hydrating Serum into the skin.
- Follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer.
- For an easier application, the HA Intensive Hydrating Serum may be mixed with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer.
- Use morning and evening.
- Low Molecular Weight (LMW) Sodium Hyaluronate
30ml (1.01 fl oz) airless pump dispenser
How long does it last?
Twelve (12) months unopened. Use within 10-12 weeks after opening. Please protect this product from light, heat and air. Store in a cool place. Do not decant.
First: Normalise for healthy skin with the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™
Then: Target with confidence Add on Focus Care Moisture+ Range
At Environ, we first recommend vitamin A for healthy skin, then we target the skin condition. Vitamin A is the normalising factor that helps to create healthy-looking and resilient skin. After the skin has been normalised through the use of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ found in the Youth EssentiA and Skin EssentiA Ranges, the skin condition can be addressed with specially formulated add-on products that target the visible signs of dehydration. The add-on products are included in the Focus Care Moisture+ Range that form part of the Focused Care segment in the Environ brand architecture.