Hyalogy α is an age-defying serum for sagging skin.
- skin regeneration and restructuring;
- anti-ageing effect and biostimulation;
- fine line and wrinkle reduction;
- face lifting and firming.
Age-defying Hyalogy α serum based on nanotechnologies is effective for reviving, firming and ‘lifting’ skin that shows signs of chrono- and premature ageing, loss of turgor and elasticity. The Forlle’d’s unique formula with biomymetic peptides has a strong stimulating effect on fibroblasts by restoring derma structure. Regular use of the serum promotes greater resilience, improves elasticity and generally improves the appearance and vitality of skin. The serum is suitable for all skin types and phototypes over 42. The product is particularly recommended for poorly toned, thin and dry skin.
- all skin types;
- skin sagging;
- lack of skin tone and elasticity;
- thin and dry skin; fine lines and wrinkles;
- signs of age-related changes;
- prolongation of mesotherapy results;
- pre- and post- aesthetic surgery care;
- efficiency improvement of dermal fillers.
pH value: 5.2—6.2
Recommended age: 42+
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to ingredients
- take the required amount of product (0.1–0.3 ml);
- spread evenly all over the face, neck and décolleté.
- follow treatment procedure
- use every morning and (or) evening after forlle’d lotion;
- use eye cream after the serum;
- it is recommended to take 2.5–3 month course once in 7–9–12 month period (depending on skin conditions and upon your beautician recommendations).
Anti-ageing and antioxidant protection: Acetyl decapeptide-3, Palmitoyl oligopeptide, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol
Wrinkle reduction: Palmitoyl dipeptide-5 diaminohydroxybutyrate, Palmitoyl dipeptide-5 diaminobutyroyl hydroxythreonine
Cell regeneration and skin restructuring: Hydrolysed keratin, collagen and elastin, Saccharomyces lysate extract, Ceramide-3
Hydration and moisture balance: Acetyl glycosamine, Chitosan, Sodium hyaluronate, Hydrolysed eggshell membrane, Hydrolysed conchiolin protein (Pearl protein), Silk powder
Mineral balance and pH regulation: Amino acids, Lonized minerals (Ca2+, K+, Zn2+, Na+, Mg2+)