Purifying Anti-Pollution Masque target:
Assists in absorbing skin impurities, while soothing, moisturizing and protecting a compromised barrier function. This multifunctional Purifying Anti-Pollution Masque, scientifically formulated with charcoal and special botanicals, assists in purifying pores by absorbing pollutant impurities, while soothing, moisturizing and protecting a compromised barrier function as a result of harmful reactive oxygen species (ROS).
- Pre-cleanse and cleanse with your preferred Environ products.
- Apply the masque in an even thin to moderate layer.
- Allow the masque to dry for up to 20 minutes.
- Rinse with tepid water, massaging in a circular motion to gently polish and purify the skin.
- Follow with your recommended Environ toner and vitamin A moisturizer.
- Use 2-3 times per week in the evening.
- Charcoal Powder
- Butylene Glycol + 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid + Sebacic Acid + 1,10-Decanediol (Acnacidol®)
- Anastatica Hierochuntica (Rose of Jericho) Extract (Phytofuse Renew®)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters
75 ml (2.54 fl oz) tube
How long does it last?
Twenty-four (24) months unopened. Use within 10-12 weeks after opening. Please protect this product from light, heat and air. Store in a cool place. Do not decant.
First: Normalise for healthy skin with the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™
Then: Target with confidence Add on Focus Care Comfort+ Range
At Environ, we first recommend vitamin A for healthy skin, then we target the skin condition. After the skin has been normalised through the use of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™, found in the Youth EssentiA and Skin EssentiA Ranges, the skin condition can be addressed with specially formulated add-on products that target the visible signs of sensitive skin.
The add-on products are included in the Focus Care Comfort+ Range that form part of the Focused Care segment in the Environ brand architecture.