Hyalogy AC Clear Essence is a sebum-balancing serum for oily and combination blemish-prone skin.
- blocks inflammation;
- long-lasting antibacterial protection;
- normalizes production and quality of sebum;
- control of indigenous skin microflora;
- regenerates the skin and prevents scar formation.
Forlle’d Hyalogy AC Clear Essence has strong anti-inflammatory and soothing effects that reduce excess sebum production. It also helps to moisturize skin at both epidermal and dermal levels and accelerates the regeneration of skin tissues.
Rare biologically active and anti-bacterial ingredients prevent blemishes and inflammation and neutralize pathogen activity on the skin surface.
- additional remedy for result stabilisation and possible complications (overdried skin and microbiota disruption) during oral acne treatment for combination blemish-prone skin;
- oily dehydrated skin;
- mature blemish-prone skin;
- serves as a good remedy after drug therapy and rehabilitation.
pH value: 5.0—6.0
Recommended age: all ages
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to ingredients
- take the required amount of product (about 0.3–0.5 ml);
- apply to the affected area or to the whole face.
Home use only:
- the serum should be used in case of inflammations, rosacea and excessive sebum secretion;
- apply after the lotion twice daily (in the morning and in the evening);
- the serum must be used for at least 2 months.
- the treatment should be continuous. The earlier termination of product use may cause withdrawal symptoms.
Important! Sunscreen is strongly recommended.
Hyalogy AC Clear Essence key ingredience:
Sebo-regulation and normalization of skin oil composition: Hydroxydecanoic acid, Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, Soluble proteoglycan, Sebacic acid 1,10 – decanediol
Stimulation of skin regeneration and healing: Centella asiatica extract, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Salix alba (willow) bark extract
Anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory, and microcirculation improving agents:Superoxide dismutase, Dipotassium glycyrrhizate, Scutellaria baicalensis root extract, Polygonum cuspidatum root extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract
Hydration and regeneration of dermal matrix structure: Allantoin, Hydrolysed hyaluronic acid, Hydrolysed eggshell membrane, Hydrolysed conchiolin protein, Amino acids and microelements