Hyalogy P-effect Clearance Cleansing
- first stage of Forlle’d skin cleansing
- dissolves oily impurities
- deep pore cleansing
- hydrolipid mantle repair
- soft exfoliation of dead cells
- heavy make-up removal
Indications: All skin types, especially effective for rough,
flaky skin; skin with hyperkeratosis; comedones.
Recommended age: All ages
Contraindications: Individual intolerance to ingredients. Is not recommended for skin with inflammations in-home care. Do not use it separately from the Second Stage cleanser.
This first stage of Forlle’d skin cleansing, particularly designed for the skin exposed to stress and pollutants of contemporary city life. It is highly effective in dissolving oily surface impurities such as those found in makeup and produced by the skin itself (dissolution of fat in fat). The squalane in this formula penetrates deep into the skin pores, cleansing them from within; thus, preventing comedones (blackheads). They also repair and restore the hydrolipid mantle of the skin, which is crucial for preventing bacterial infection. This product is suitable for all skin types in professional treatments; however, it is not recommended for skin with inflammations in-home care.
- Hands and face should be dry
- Apply a small amount of product on the hand and spread it in a circular motion over the face, neck, and décolleté.
- Use gentle massage for several minutes, paying particular attention to areas with the most impurities
- Rinse off with warm water (> 38Co)
- Apply Second Stage skin cleansing
Professional care: follow the treatment protocol
Home care: use daily in the evening
! Do not use separately from Second Stage cleanser
Hyalogy P-effect Clearance Cleansing active ingredients:
Hydration and moisture loss protection:
Hydrolyzed egg shell membrane
Hydrolyzed conchiolin protein (Pearl protein)
Ionized minerals (Ca2+, K+, Zn 2+, Na+, Mg2+)