Hyalogy AC Clear Lotion is a moisturizing lotion for oily and combination blemish-prone skin.
- restores skin moisture level;
- normalizes skin microflora;
- maintains pH level of the skin;
- normalizes intensity of sebum secretion.
The Forlle’d lotion provides refreshing, soothing, and moisturizing effects. It normalizes skin microflora and pH balance, neutralizes pathogenic flora and facilitates reproduction of protective microorganisms, especially important for oily blemish-prone skin. The lotion prepares skin for deep penetration of the active ingredients of AC clear products applied subsequently.
- additional remedy for result stabilisation and possible complications (overdried skin and microbiota disruption) during oral acne treatment;
- oily and combination blemish-prone skin;
- oily dehydrated skin;
- mature blemish-prone skin
- serves as a good remedy after drug therapy and rehabilitation.
pH value: 4.9—5.9
Recommended age: all ages
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to ingredients
- take the required amount of product (about 1 ml);
- spread evenly over the face, neck and décolleté.
- use daily in the morning and (or) in the evening before serum or cream.
Important! Sunscreen is strongly recommended.
Hyalogy AC Clear Lotion key ingredients:
Hydration and regeneration of dermal matrix structure: Allantoin, Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, Hydrolysed eggshell membrane, Hydrolyzed conchiolin protein, Amino acids and microelements
Sebo-regulation and normalization of skin oil composition: 10-hydroxydecanoic acid, Oleanolic acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic acid
Keratoprotectors and control of indigenous skin microf: Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, Soluble proteoglycan
Antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and microcirculation improving agents: Superoxide dismutase, Centella asiatica extract, Polygonum cuspidatum root extract, Scutellaria baicalensis root extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract camellia sinensis leaf extract, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Salix alba (willow) bark extract