Hyalogy VCIP Cream is an illuminating face cream with vitamin C.
- skin illuminating and tone smoothing;
- immunomodulation and antioxidant protection;
- moisturizing and skin restructuring.
This Forlle’d light cream rejuvenates cells and provides necessary protection by increasing cell resistance to hypoxia and toxins and normalizing tissue metabolism. Hyalogy VCIP Cream prevents uneven pigmentation and brightens the skin, blocks the ageing by providing antioxidant, nourishing and calming effects.
The last generation of ultra-stable oilsoluble form of vitamin C stimulates natural activity of the skin cells and the collagen production, whilst reducing the negative impact of UV radiation on cells and cell DNA. This product is suitable for all the skin types and phototypes, particularly recommended for combination and photodamaged skin.
- skin with signs of photoageing;
- dark spots;
- uneven skin tone;
- premature ageing;
- normal/Combination/Oily/Problem skin types.
pH value: 5.5—6.5
Recommended age: all ages
- hypersensitivity to ingredients;
- vitamin c and e allergy.
- take the required amount of product (about 1 ml);
- spread evenly all over the face, neck and décolleté.
- follow treatment procedure
- use every morning and (or) evening
Hyalogy VCIP Cream key ingridients:
Brightening and immunomodulation: Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C), Hydrolysed prunus domestica, Glycyrrhiza glabra extract (Licorice root extract), Saccharomyces lysate extract, Cynara scolymus leaf extract, Zink chloride
Skin restructuring: Hydrolyzed elastin and keratin
Hydration and moisture balance: Sodium hyaluronate, Hydrolysed eggshell membrane, Hydrolysed conchiolin protein (Pearl protein)
Antioxidant protection: Tocopherol (vitamin E)
Skin restructuring and mineral balance: Amino acids, Ionized minerals (Ca2+, K+, Zn2+, Na+, Mg2+)
There are no reviews yet.