Hyalogy AC Clear Mattifier is a mattifying emulsion for oily and combination skin.
- suppresses shine and provides a long-lasting matte effect;
- normalizes sebum production and increases skin immune protection;
- perfects skin surface (tightens pores, smoothes out minor imperfections, including acne scars);
- keeps hydration level balanced;
- can be used as a base for make-up.
Forlle’d Hyalogy AC Clear Mattifier is a light fluid-like emulsion that developed to provide a long-lasting matte effect to skin with excessive sebum production. The mattifying emulsion improves skin surface, tightens pores, and smoothes out minor imperfections, including acne scars, keeping the skin properly hydrated, and normalizing its pH level and microflora. The product complements daily care for oily and combination imperfection-prone skin, keeping makeup looking fresh and beautiful all day long.
- skin with excessive sebum production;
- shiny face;
- oily and combination blemish-prone skin;
- large pores, skin imperfections (acne scars, scratches).
pH value: 5.7—6.7
Recommended age: all ages
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to ingredients
- take a required amount of product (2–3 pump pressings);
- apply thoroughly to the face.
Home use only:
- use in the morning after lotion or essence
Science behind the product:
This unique formula includes Nordihydroguaiaretic acid, low molecular ingredients, amino acids and Japanese plant extracts. It improves skin surface, tightens pores and smoothes out minor imperfections, including post-acne scars, keeping its hydration in balance and normalizing pH-level and bacterial microflora.
Matting: Vinyl dimethicone/Methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer
Sebo-regulation and normalization of skin oil composition: Nordihydroguaiaretic acid, Oleanolic acid, 10-hydroxydecanoic acid
Keratoprotectors and control of indigenous skin microflora: Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, Soluble proteoglycan, Salix alba (willow) bark extract
Regeneration of dermal matrix structure, hydration: Allantoin, Hydrolysed hyaluronic acid, Hydrolysed eggshell membrane, Hydrolysed conchiolin protein