Intense C-Boost Mela-Even Cream target:
Helps to reduce uneven skin tone and leaves the skin looking healthy and radiant.
Intense C-Boost Mela-Even Cream is a special oil-soluble vitamin C-infused cream that helps to reclaim the appearance of a younger, more healthy-looking luminous skin that has an even radiant glow.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- Apply the Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and evening.
- Mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand and gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin, morning and evening.
- Cosmetic needling prior to the application of the Mela-Prep Lotion and the Mela-Fade Serum System is recommended for advanced users in the evening.
- Apply Intense C-Boost to the full face and/or darkened areas of the skin.
- Follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
25ml (0.85 fl oz.) airless tube dispenser that helps protect the active ingredients from light and air.
How long does it last?
Twelve (12) months unopened. Should be used within 10-12 weeks after opening. Please protect this product from light, heat and air. Store in a cool place. Do not decant.
First: Normalise for healthy skin with the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™
Then: Target with confidence Add on Focus Care Radiance+ Range
At Environ, we first recommend vitamin A for healthy skin, then we target the skin condition. Vitamin A is the normalising factor that helps to create healthy-looking and resilient skin. After the skin has been normalised through the use of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ found in the Youth EssentiA and Skin EssentiA Ranges, the skin condition can be addressed with specially formulated add-on products that target the visible signs of pigmentation. The add-on products are included in the Focus Care Radiance+ Range that form part of the Focused Care segment in the Environ brand architecture.